For nearly 30 years, Uncle Bill’s Pet Center has been a fixture in central Indiana communities. With strong roots in our area and a commitment to building strong ties to our friends, neighbors, and customers, Uncle Bill’s is proud to invest in events and organizations that build our cities, towns, and neighborhoods into strong and supportive environments for pet ownership.
Our ties to the local community are deep and heartfelt, but we’re always on the lookout for more ways to give back. If you have an idea for how Uncle Bill’s can get involved, feel free to let us know!
A few of the ways Uncle Bill’s supports the community include:
- An active and robust rescue and rehoming program helping to rehabilitate and find homes for dogs, cats, rabbits and other animals.
- Participation in local civic events.
- Active educational programs about pet ownership—including the popular and valuable Pets in the Classroom program—in schools and our stores.
- Sponsoring and supporting events like the Weiner Race in Ft. Wayne, the Fishers Freedom Festival, and other local carnivals, fairs, and events.
- Donating to charities and fundraisers, especially those that promote animal welfare and responsible pet ownership.
At Uncle Bill’s Pet Center, we believe that strong communities make better pet owners and that education promotes responsibility and animal welfare. We love to give back to our communities, and encourage our loyal customers to join us!
Uncle Bill’s Pet Center is the premier pet store in the Indianapolis area. With locations in Fishers, Greenwood, and Ft. Wayne, as well as on the East, Northeast, and West sides of Indianapolis, Uncle Bill’s Pet Center is an ethical, humane source for a wide variety of pets, including dogs, cats, fish, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, reptiles, amphibians, and other small and exotic animals. In addition to pets, we also carry a large inventory of pet supplies, and are committed to helping our customers understand and care for their animals throughout their lives.